There are over 200 wineries throughout the state of Virginia, and over 50 located in Northern Virginia. Imagine a relaxing drive through Virginia horse country, with your final destination an idyllic and private place where you can relax, picnic, and taste some truly incredible wines. Whether it's a small intimate getaway or a large party of friends, let our winery limo take you there.
- For wine tours we recommend a 5 hour minimum rental.
- Most wineries are open 11 AM to 6 PM.
- Weekdays vary, all are open on weekends.
- For groups of 6 or more, reservations are required with the winery.
- Tasting fees ($5 - $15 per person) are not included.
- Please note that travel times to recommended wineries are approx. 45 min. to 1 1/2 hrs each way from Washington D.C.
CALL 703.273.4222 FOR A QUOTE TODAY! You won't be disappointed.
NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA
- ALONG RT 9 TOWARDS HARPERS FERRY
- Breaux Vineyards, North Gate Vineyards, 8 Chains North, Hiddencroft Vineyards, Hunters Run Wine Barn, Loudoun Valley Vineyards, Notaviva Vineyards, Doukenie Winery, Hillsbrough Vineyards, Sunset Hills Vineyard
- NORTH RT 15 VIRGINIA
- Lost Creek Winery, Corcoran Vineyards, Hidden Brook Winery, Village Winery, Zephaniah Vineyards, Tarara Winery, Fabbioli Cellars, Quattro Goombas Winery, Willowcroft Winery
- RT 7 FROM LEESBURG
- Dry Mill Vineyards, Bluemont Vineyards, Vino Curioso, Twin Oaks Tavern Winery, Bluemont Vineyards, Vino Curioso
- Paradise Springs Winery
- Potomac Point Winery
- The Winery at Bull Run
- Boxwood Winery, Chrysalia Vineyards, Piedmont Vineyards, Swedenburg Winery
- RT 66 West
- Aspen Dale Winery at the Barn, Naked Mountain Winery & Vineyards, Delaplane Cellars, Hume Vineyards, Miracle Valley Vineyards, Vintage Ridge Vineyards, Barrel Oak Winery, Three Fox Vineyards, Fox Meadows, Linden Vineyards, Pearmund Cellars, The Winery at Lagrange