Covid-19 Disinfected Limo Rentals
The safety of our clients remains our highest priority, particularly during this Covid-19 pandemic. We are determined to keep you, our clients, and our employees safe. We go to extremes to keep our vehicles Covid clean, and to maintain a sanitary environment when you are being transported.
At Majestic Limo Service, we follow closely the CDC’s (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines on the various procedures that we can put in place to help prevent the spread of all viruses – not just Covid-19. We implement the following the safety procedures:
- We disinfect all vehicles after each rental. We use a disinfectant called IN-CIDE, which has proven to be effective against a wide range of viruses including the Human Coronavirus.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we have our own garage in Fairfax, and we do all detailing and disinfecting in house in that controlled environment.
- All of our limos have a privacy divider between driver and clients.
- All drivers wear a mask on at all times.
- We thoroughly wipe down all seats, door handles (inside and outside), armrests, and head rests, along with all windows, seat belts, and vents prior to each new rental.
- Our drivers do not shake hands.
- All drivers are checked for symptoms when they arrive at work, and are and instructed to self-quarantine and contact their health care provider if they do not feel well, or have a fever of 101 or over.
BOTTOM LINE: At Majestic Limo Service, our #1 priority is the safety of our employees and clients and we are committed to maintaining the highest level safety procedures.
Call us today at 703.273.4222 to learn more and to book your next rental!